Here’s some provocative questions about Cultural Theory from Y. Before I attempt an answer, I wonder if anyone else reading this has an opinion or comment…
1. is the theory considered to be a post modern one?
2. does it have prestige in the academic world or is considered niche theory?
3. do you think that online/virtual communities on the internet can also be classified according to the grid group (like wikipedia, linkedin etc)?
It’s high time this site, and the world of grid-group cultural theory, had a FAQ – a list of frequently asked questions online. SO now’s the chance to help build one.
Please visit the new FAQ creation page to:
- submit your questions,
- view what others have already asked and
- vote the best ones up the charts.
- (Or you could just leave a comment below)
The FAQ creator uses Google’s ‘moderator’ poll service, and this request also gives you the chance to check it out.
Leave your mark on the FAQ!